Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Day

Greysen LOVES the snow. While he's on my back on a walk in the snow, he'll stick his tongue out to lap up the snowflakes. If you give him a piece of snow, it goes straight into his mouth - naturally - but he repeats it over and over even after he feels how cold it is. Today at Cassie-care, he got up close and personal with a snowbank when he inspected it in front of his face and lost balance and faceplanted 2-3 times and never got upset. Greysen loves the snow days ...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. Will you send me these photos in email? They don't load well from the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I would like to request photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have only a couple kids sometimes so I can take them out on my own. It's hard to take out more when I have to bundle them up so much, the first kid is crying from being hot by the time I get to the last.

    ReplyDelete